Pictured above, local author and neuroeducator Noel Foy coaches students, teachers and parents on managing stress & anxiety. Held during Mental Health Awareness Month, May of 2019, based on her new book ABC Worry Free.
- Public events are offered at no cost via community-minded sponsors
- Private events will vary in cost based on speaker fees and scope
- Event partners have included local companies, schools, town libraries, + Boys & Girls Clubs
- Speakers have ranged from Olympic athletes to local authors + educators
- All have inspring and empowering stories and lessons to share
- Contact us below for partnership or sponsorship info