Pictured above, Sam Drazin, Founder of Changing Perspectives, brings "Wonder to Life" at our first inclusion event in April of 2018 at the Milton Public Library.
Quick Snapshot of Sam's Coaching Event
- Sam Drazin brings "Wonder to Life" by drawing powerful parallels...
- Between his experiences living with Treacher Collins Syndrome...
- And that of Auggie Pullman, Wonder's triumphant main character!
- As a teacher + motivational speaker, Sam will educate and inspire!
- Including many opportunities to interact with classmates & friends
- All attendees will feel empowered to "Choose Kind"
- While gaining new perspectives on diversity and inclusion.
Current Events Scheduled @
- Kingsley Montessori School | Back Bay | November 13th
- St. Agatha School | Milton | November 14th
- Event times and additional details provided via invitation only
- These are private events for students/parents/teachers of school partners
- Events will range in size from 100 to 300 attendees
- And are provided at no cost via mindful, community-oriented sponsors
- As a socially-conscious company, we donate 25% of sponsorship profits
Current Sponsorship Packages | Sponsors On Board To Date (Deadline: 11/1/19)
- Teacher's Pet: $50.00 | Exposure in "Choose Kind Packets" + on our website
- Honor Roll: $100.00 | All above + company info in swag bags
- Valedictorian: $250.00 | All above + category exclusivity ("first in" basis)
- Early-Bird Sponsors: Bonus exposure online & in pre-event school emails
- Email us Below: To secure your sponsorship before 11/1/19